This month marks one year since I have started this monthly journal. Happy one year anniversary to us-to my beautiful followers and viewers . My intentions of this monthly blog was to remind myself the highlight of the ending month and how the month went for me. Yes, I don’t share overly everything in here, but I also don’t withhold much. What I have learnt in this one year are immensely beautiful. Only sharing my thoughts and what I am grateful for every month thought me to pay attention and to be present in the moment. This may not seem big of a deal for some people, but it was a struggle of mine am so happy that I broke the chain. Ramadan Mubarak to all my beautiful followers and viewers. This month it is all about Ramadan so don’t be shocked if everything is about Ramadan… Lets get start shall we!
- Grateful: to Allah for my family, my health, my life, for this beautiful month of Ramadan and everything that is happening for me . Alhamdullilah.
- Happy : To have finally donated blood this month, I have been contemplating to do so since Ramadan was around the corner. Although it wasn’t my first time to donate blood, it was my first time to have passed the standard donation of half of a liter. Cheers!
- Liking: my new reading and study schedule of this month. I hope I keep up with this good intention.
- Wishing: Myself and everyone Ramadan Mubarak.
- Helping: My self to stay productive, I need that more than anything else now.
- following: http://www.productivemuslim.com. It is a great site.
- Feeling: inspired and motivated. I guess waiting for Ramadan anxiously and getting ready for this month made me productive…
- Excited: For this Ramadan. I have planned to do a lot Insha Allah in this blessed month. Here we come Ramadan.
- Reading/ Listening: The five languages: The secret to love that lasts by Gary Chapman. I have enjoyed listening this book.
Now it is your turn… Comment below what you are grateful for and what your plans are in the month coming.