You must be asking yourself what has happened to “All about June” Yeah me too . Well, June has been the month of Quran(Ramadan), my birth month and I had a little time for other stuff including blogging. All my time, focus and energy was towards the Quran. Yet, I have managed to give you a little dose of Me so we could get to know each other more, and I am sure it was fun enough to get you by.. Lets get started, shall we!
- Grateful: to Allah for my family, my health, my life, and everything that I have and all that I don’t have. Alhamdullilah.
- Happy : to have finally faced my fears of cupping (Hijama). It wasn’t fun but, it was a great experience. I will totally do it again Insha Allah.
- Liking: how my first ever TV session went. My 15 minutes of fame went well…Wait it was just 5 minutes LOL.
- Wishing: Myself and everyone in this country a happy and safe election. May the best person win.
- Helping: My self to stay productive. It is tough but I am keep trying it.
- following: the bachelorette show. I am enjoying this season. Well, my guilty pleasure is exposed.
- Feeling: inspired and motivated. Ready to face reality after Ramadan month. My work and study schedule are back to normal.
- Reading: How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life by Lilly Singh. Great read.
Now it is your turn… Please share your comment below…What are you grateful for and what are your plans in the coming month.