As usual God has been great to me in so many ways this month. I am just a grateful slave. I have enjoyed every bit of September Alhamdulilah. Many great stuff has happened to me and I also met great friends for a lifetime,who have touched my heart and soul and I am so grateful for that.
- Grateful: to Allah for my family, my health, my life, and everything that I have and all that I don’t have. Alhamdullilah.
- Happy : for my friend’s new life “Barakallah hu lakuma wa baraka alikuma Wa jamaah baina kuma fii khair”
- Liking: this Fall weather, my body needed some sun.
- Wishing: every Muslim a happy new Islamic year and Ashoora (Muslims honor this day and fast).
- Helping: myself to eat healthy and reduce my intake of sugar and milk (and I know I am a big cat) We will see what happens. Hopeful though.
- Following: broadcast. I become a super fan of Obrah’s super soul broadcast.
- Feeling: Adventurous. I have enjoyed all the places I have visited the last few weeks and I guess this will be my new thing Insha Allah. I am so grateful to Allah for the friend that took me to those places.
- Reading: Haven’t read any books this month. But i still want to continue reading my last month book. I cant get over of it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did? Please like, share and comment your thoughts below.