Happy end of April. With all these holidays, pranks and spreading hoaxes of April fools day you have been a great month. I have enjoyed all these holidays and that you can tell from my blog. I have been active since day one. Lets get started.
- Grateful: for my family, my health, the new opportunities and everything that is happening in my life. Alhamdullilah.
- Happy : that finally people who experienced sever droughts are now having some rain. May Lord help them and all those in need of peace, and basic needs. Aamin
” If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?” Tom Barrett
- Liking: the many holidays and long weekends of this month. Who wouldn’t be?
- Wondering: how my work-life will turn out. New opportunities on the way. Hopeful about this Insha Allah kheyr.
- Wishing: Myself and everyone else that is procrastinating a happy productive month.
- Helping: myself to stay active and open-minded in my new opportunities and responsibilities.
- following: http://www.thefinancialdiet.com. It is a great site with a lot of great content. You will enjoy more if you are looking for finance ideas.
- Feeling: happy and enjoying the little things called life.
- Excited: For the upcoming Ramadan. One month to go and i am so excited. Please do read the following dua. .اَللّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِى رَجَبَ وَ شَعْبَانَ وَ بَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَان
O Allah! Make the months of Rajab and Sha’aban blessed for us, and let us reach the month of Ramadaan…Aamin
- Reading: The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Good read, but this month i also tried for the first time to listen a book. It was a great experience although i almost forgot everything i have listened so far.
Now it is your turn… Comment below what you are grateful for